Glass kilns often work under harsh conditions such as high temperature, which will affect their life and output. However, a well-designed kiln will be of great help to the life of the kiln, fuel consumption, glass melting and wire drawing.
Experts in the construction of Baisheng glass kiln told us that in order to meet the basic requirements of the kiln for the size of refractory bricks and the thermal expansion of the kiln body, the wall bricks and floor tiles of the kiln should be cut and ground. The following is a brief introduction to the key points of masonry technology.
Masonry sequence and method of glass kiln
1. On the basis of the acceptance of the steel structure at the bottom of the pool, according to the kiln construction baseline and the center line of the kiln, the relevant feeding ports, the front and rear rows of bulges and the center lines of each drawing bushing on the molding passage are released.
2. Masonry at the bottom of the pool, including the bottom of the passage. After laying thermal insulation brick and kaolin brick, relax 30-50 mm inside and outside the masonry wall for leveling. Multi-layer underground structures must be built according to the negative deviation of elevation, and the allowable deviation of the total thickness of the bottom of the pool is generally-3 mm. Paving a layer of chrome ramming material on the kaolin brick at the bottom of the pool as a sealing layer can prevent the glass liquid from penetrating into the clay brick layer with poor corrosion resistance.
3. Wall masonry, including access wall. The electric fused brick for building the pool wall must ensure the levelness, otherwise, the bottom brick of this part should be processed until it meets the requirements. When building multi-layer pool wall with electric melting bricks, it is necessary to operate from inside to outside first, to ensure the size in the furnace, and it is strictly forbidden to cut the brick material with the chisel face facing the furnace. Corners should be laid by staggered joint pressing, and verticality should be strictly maintained.
4. Hoist the column. Take temporary measures to stabilize the column, and then install the ballast angle steel according to the design requirements. The column and the ballast angle steel must be close together, and the elevation should be calibrated at the same time.
5, masonry large self-closed. After making the self-closed tire, carrying and settlement test of the arch frame and corresponding size inspection, the large self-closed is built from both sides to the center at the same time, and continuous operation is required, and it is controlled within 5mm as far as possible. The construction of the thermal insulation layer of the large arch will be carried out after the baking kiln is finished.
6, masonry breast wall, front wall, back wall and passage flame space. The masonry of breast wall fused brick should be carried out after carefully checking the installation of bracket, supporting plate and supporting frame. Measures should be taken to prevent the hanging brick and breast wall brick from dumping into the kiln.
7, masonry flue, chimney. The sundries in the kiln must be removed, and the masonry must be carried out after being sucked by a vacuum cleaner. The furnace flue and chimney should be laid in coordination with the metal heat exchanger, and the access chimney must be laid after the access is laid.
8. Masonry methods are divided into dry masonry and wet masonry.
Wet masonry parts: the side wall and crown of the flame space of the melting part, the insulation bricks of the flue, chimney and kiln, and the slurry used for wet masonry should be prepared with corresponding refractory mud according to the refractory bricks used.
Dry-laid parts: pool bottom and wall of melting part and passage, hook brick of flame space, self-closed brick of melting part and flue, fused brick masonry and passage roof brick.
In addition to stacking steps, steel frame acceptance and pre-masonry also need attention. In order to ensure the quality and progress of masonry construction, the pool wall bricks, pool bottom paving bricks and all load-bearing arch bricks with strict requirements on size and brick joints should be pre-laid. However, if the dimensional accuracy of the above-mentioned bricks is very high and completely meets the design requirements, pre-masonry may not be carried out. All the pre-laid bricks must be numbered in sequence, and they should be seated when they are formally laid. The main and secondary beams and flat steel are laid according to the design requirements of steel structure and the allowable deviation in construction, and the access steel structure is also constructed.
The above is the masonry steps of the glass kiln introduced by Nanjing Baisheng Glass Technology Co., Ltd. in detail. Baisheng Group also has more glass furnace technical services. Welcome to call the hotline or visit the official website for further understanding.